Friday, January 6, 2012

Massage Can Compliment Chiropractic.

More clients to help..what a great thing that would be.  Recently I was invited to a Chiropractor's office to offer chair massage to his patients.  I worked on 18, and as tired as I was after, I still felt recharged. I get such a wonderful feeling from helping people feel better.  Massage is such a wonderful tool to compliment Chiropractic adjustments.  When muscles are stiff and knotted, they shrink and pull on the places they attach to. They can actually pull the skeletal system out of alignment.  Many Chiropractors use massage therapists to loosen the muscles to make their adjusting easier.  For all of you who use Chiropractic, call me and schedule a loosening appointment before your session to help it go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment